Seven facts about mePosted: November 15, 2010
Remember blog memes? They were fun, but then fell out of fashion… but here’s a nice classic, simple one I saw the other day on Scattered & Random.
- Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
- Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog – some random, some weird.
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog. (Naaah, I’m not going to do that.)
- Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
- I used to write a different blog. If you don’t know what it is already, I’m not going to tell you.
- I have eight pets.
- I make the best Manhattans ever.
- I am an inch taller than my husband and enjoy wearing 3-inch heels when we go out.
- My salary is 50% larger than my husband’s. We both enjoy that.
- I refuse to buy a house and instead plan to buy a boat someday. A big one.
- When asked if there are any foods that I don’t eat or don’t like, I can’t come up with anything besides “brains.” I’m sure there must be something else, though.